Tuesday 13 April 2010

IT Training

Over the last few months we have held IT sessions on a 1 to 1 basis from 9:30am to 11:00pm (45 minute sessions) on the following subjects :-

Basic use of Microsoft Word and just how to get around letter writing and storing documents afterwards.

How to add and open attachments to your e-mails

Using Internet search engines to find anything on the World Wide Web

Basic Computer terminology and how to understand it

Accessing your e-mails from another computer that has internet access.

Use of a laptop and file handling.

use of Various editions of Windows (XP, Vista and 7 and 8/8.1)

I can't deal with everything but I do know people who you can contact. Make an appointment at the desk and leave your telephone number so that I can contact you in the first instance to see if I can help. If I'm able to and you are satisfied all we ask for is a £5 donation to the Centre funds ..... thank you. It's a win-win scenario ! :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment